The all-new 2013 Santa Fe Live from the New York International Auto Show
We're about to reveal one of the most exciting and important cars in our lineup — the all-new 2013 Santa Fe — and you're invited! If you can't join us in New York, we'd love to have you with us online.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 12:50 pm Eastern Time.
We'll stream the entire reveal live while giving you the opportunity to interact directly with Hyundai's senior executives at the show. We'll be happy to address all of your questions while introducing you to the newest addition to our lineup.
To register for the Hyundai NYIAS 2013 Santa Fe Reveal LiveConnect Broadcast:
- Click here or copy and paste the following link to a browser: http://hyundai.liveconnectevents.com/santafe
- At the registration page, let us know who you are, enter your zip code, your name and email address, then click “Register”
- Check the appropriate video and audio boxes in the "Test Your Connection" section, then click “Complete Your Registration”. On this page, you can also submit questions for our product experts in advance of the broadcast.
In preparation for this event, there are a couple of important considerations:
- We recommend you test your connection during the registration process to ensure you can receive the broadcast.
- Due to bandwidth limitations, we recommend that no more than two (2) computers be connected to this event within each office. This will help avoid loss of picture and audio quality and maximize the viewing experience.
- To allow for broader viewing at your office, one computer can be connected to a large monitor, perhaps in your conference room, so several people can view simultaneously.
- The computer should have speakers that can deliver acceptable audio levels.
We’re very much looking forward to sharing a glimpse of Hyundai’s future with you…and using this state-of-the-art technology to do so.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This event will be recorded and archived. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, you are kindly requested to decline participation in the broadcast.