** MEDIA ADVISORY **
HYUNDAI MOBILITY PARTNER WAIVECAR TO BE FEATURED ON HIT ABC SHOW SHARK TANK
Company executives to show the “Sharks” how they are driving the future of mobility
- Chief executive officer Isaac Deutsch and chief technology officer Zoli Honig will show the “Sharks” how WaiveCar is moving forward the future of transportation and mobility by marrying eco-friendly transportation with consumer demands to provide a key service for anyone on the go.
- WaiveCar is a startup offering riders free-of-charge, ad-supported car sharing in the Los Angeles area, with pilot programs currently running in Santa Monica and downtown Los Angeles. Drivers can rent vehicles for up to two hours for free, with the option to extend their rental for an additional $5.99 per hour.
- WaiveCar, a partner of Hyundai Motor America in driving the future of transportation and mobility, will be appearing on the hit ABC show Shark Tank on Sunday, October 29 at 10pm ET and PT.
- Hyundai announced at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show that WaiveCar users would have access to a fleet of all-new Ioniq electric and hybrid models. The Ioniq delivers an uncompromising design and driving experience coupled with the latest in safety and convenience technologies, as well as marking a major step in eco-focused driving.
- The episode will air THIS Sunday, October 29 at 10:00 p.m. PT and ET. It can also be viewed following its initial airing online at go.com and on the ABC Go app.
- Isaac Deustch, WaiveCar chief executive officer
- Zoli Honig, WaiveCar chief technology officer
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
Hyundai Motor America, headquartered in Fountain Valley, Calif., is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout the United States by Hyundai Motor America and are sold and serviced through more than 830 dealerships nationwide. All new Hyundai vehicles sold in the U.S. are covered by the Hyundai Assurance program, which includes a 5-year/60,000-mile fully-transferable new vehicle limited warranty, Hyundai’s 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty and five years of complimentary Roadside Assistance.
For more details on Hyundai Assurance, please visit www.HyundaiAssurance.com
Please visit our media website at www.hyundainews.com
Hyundai Motor America on Twitter | YouTube | Facebook